Saturday, May 24, 2014

America's Rockin' Roller Coast!

Every year since I turned 16, we have gone to celebrate my birthday at Cedar Point. Before that we just went at some point during the summer. But this will by my last time because I'm moving back to Australia and getting married, although last year I was in Australia as well. The mani that I did yesterday was to both to celebrate my birthday and Cedar Point!

I was quite happy how my left hand turned out; especially the Cedar Point logo since I've had trouble with logos before.




My right hand didn't turn out as well as I would have hoped because my cuticles are an absolute mess on the balloons. I do like the cupcake, though. I used different glitter polishes as the sprinkles and it really made it look like a cupcake instead of a lump of white stuff.




For my seventeenth birthday, they even opened a new ride, which is my favourite! (It was delayed for a couple weeks.) My friends and I were among the first few thousand riders and we got t-shirts!


UPDATE: 
On Sunday, I started to notice that the balloons were getting weird looking. The white was getting really dirty and the colours, especially the red, appeared to be melting with the white. On Monday, I noticed that, not only were the balloons worse, but the red on the roller coaster cars and the silver structure of the roller coaster were completely gone! Those three colours (red, white, and silver) were all Wet N Wild Wild Shine. I won't be buying that brand again!

No comments:

Post a Comment